Hot summer content for employment law services
1st June, 2019
While your clients may be jetting off to warmer climates, your fee earners will be hard at work in the office.
Take the pressure off so they can enjoy the sunshine with hot employment law articles from our legal content library.
Upcoming employment law topics include:
Enforcing a restrictive covenant
- criteria for enforceability;
- options where a dispute arises;
- alternative methods of resolution; and
- when court action may be necessary.
Preventing claims of stress at work
- common causes of work-related stress;
- steps to take to avoid a stress claim;
- the importance of workplace policies; and
- the usefulness of risk assessments.
Common errors in employment contracts
- the importance of a binding employee contract;
- various common errors that can arise;
- advice on a well-written contract; and
- keeping contracts up-to-date and compliant with the law.
Contact us for more information about our legal content library service for law firms and for details of the other practice areas we cover.
We also provide high quality content for law firms who need help with:
- lawyer profiles;
- law firm success stories and case studies; and
- ghost-writing and copywriting services for lawyers.